Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Resident Evil: Apocalypse... a few comments, no spoiler.

  1. #1
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    1. The soundtrack shouldn't be all that noticable. (I noticed it.)

    2. The ending, no sir, didn't like it.

    3. 2 chicks, 2 thumbs up.

    4. I enjoyed it more than AVP (which isn't saying much). However, it was a good afternoon zombie flick.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    quick question EQ,I hated the first one because in my opinion it didn't look enough like the game. Will this one do better for me?

  3. #3
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I am not a gamer, so I can't answer that.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oups... thanks anyway [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    edit: wrong smiley

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 10, 2004 03:38 PM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah Im gonna go see it just because I wanna see my city hall blow up! (Umbrella Corp. HQ in the movie)

    and the soundtrack is SWEET (if we're talkign abotu the ACTUAL soundtrack to the movie, not the score [img]redface.gif[/img] )


    this ending sounds.... questionable....

    and grail, from what I've seen, it's a mix of both, alot more like the games than the first movie, but, alot of it's not quite like the game

  6. #6
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll wait and see for a couple of your reaction and from there will see if it's a rent or a big screen movie.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe the game characters Jill Valentine and Nemesis are in it?

    And EQ, I thing just about anything else was enjoyable than AVP this year. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think he means like the game scenery/mood-wise

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVED IT

    the church scene towards the beginning felt exactally like i was playing the game...it was eerie

    i liked Jill...she's always been my favorite RE character next to Leon

    they need to make a new RE movie about Leon

    but i really enjoyed this once...except the fight schenes...the camera angles were too close

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Deuce2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never played the games, but I thought the preview for the film looked pretty cool when Snape & I went to see AvP (which, btw, we enjoyed). We won't go to the theater to see it (we don't go to the theater that much since people suck!), but we'll definitely rent it when it is available. Looks like some good, mindless action to me. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •